- Consultants who provide services in areas such as business transformation, strategic alignment, value cases, change management or programme or project evaluation;
- Project Managers looking for effective techniques to define, clarify or confirm elements such as scope, strategic alignment, contribution to business benefits or value, risks and assumptions;
- Any professional who wants to learn Results Chain modeling technique for effective benefits management of their investments.
The course is structured into six units that will familiarize the learner with the concept of Results Chain mpdel technique and its components, rules and activities involved.
Learners are expected to:
- Be familiar with various project management activities.
- Understanding business case fundamentals like defining value, realizing defined values, and identifying risks.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Define what a Results Chain model is and its main purpose;
- Describe the fundamental principles underlining the approach;
- Explain how to interpret a Results Chain model.
- Results Chain Modeling
- The Fundamentals
- Model Components
- Modeling Rules
- Additional Considerations
Delivery Mode and Duration
e-Learning: 2 hours
Up to list of learning events for: