You are in at least one of the following categories:
You are a Visitor if you are viewing this page but you are not registered on this community site, or are simply not logged in. A Visitor may navigate throughout most of the site, but cannot participate in blogs or discussion forums. A visitor has access to a limited number of features.
You are registered, your account is activated and you are logged in. As a Registered Member, you can:
- post comments on blogs;
- participate in discussion forums;
- have access to additional features such as selected e-learning modules and documentation;
- request and access the exploration version of Macroscope.
You are a Registered Member and have been granted a Macroscope license individually or as an employee or contractor of a licensed organization. In addition to what a Registered Member can do, a Licensed Member has access to:
- all available e-learning modules and documentation;
- the download section;
- the collaboration area;
- the exploration versions of Macroscope:
- the production versions of Macroscope*:
- your organization’s hosted version of Macroscope.*
* To access the production or hosted versions of Macroscope, you must have joined an access group.
To join an access group
- Log in to this site. Your name should appear at the top of this page.
- Go to your profile (click on "My Account" at the top of this page). The group(s) you are member of are displayed in the Groups tab at the bottom of the page.
- If you are employed by Fujitsu, select the appropriate group under Fujitsu Divisions, then request to "Join".
- If you are an employee or contractor of a licensed organization, find out the group corresponding to your organization under Enterprise Licensees, then request to "Join". If your organization is not listed, please Contact Us.
- If you are an individual license holder, you should automatically be part of the Single User Licensees group. Otherwise, please Contact Us.