Those who wish to play the role of Scrum Master. It is also useful for people who want a deeper understanding of Scrum.
After the event, participants may wish to become Fujitsu-certified by taking the Macroscope Agile Scrum Master Certification exam.
The overall goal is to pass Fujitsu's Macroscope Agile Scrum Master certification exam (some time after the event). The purpose of the event is to help one be a Scrum Master using Macroscope as a resource.
Participants should have read "The Scrum GuideTM - The Definitive Guide to Scrum: The Rules of the Game" and attended the following or have equivalent experience: P155-3 Macroscope Foundation.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the vocabulary, concepts and techniques of Macroscope's agility environment with Scrum techniques;
- Describe the main roles involved in the Agile Delivery process;
- Describe the deliverables (work products/artifacts);
- Apply the main activities;
- Use Macroscope to find relevant deliverables, processes and guidelines to help successful project delivery;
- Pass the Macroscope Agile Scrum Master Certification exam.
- Roles and the Scrum Team
- The Sprint
- The world of Agility
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 1 day
Presentations, discussions, case study, reading, exercises and examples.
Special Logistics Requirements
Each participant must have a computer available throughout the event (shared with one other participant if necessary), that will enable access to the current version of Macroscope and of the standard supporting products (e.g., MS Office, Adobe Reader.).
||Up to list of learning events for:
System Delivery and Maintenance