Business system managers (BSMs), members of the definition and validation group, members of the transition and implementation group, project managers, and architecture team members.
This event gives an overview of the roles and responsibilities of business system management – in general and specifically as defined by Solution domain. It emphasizes the necessary partnership between the BSM role and the project manager and the system architecture leader.
Because the event presents the Fujitsu approach from the perspective of the client group, the event appeals to those who seek a business-oriented introduction to our methods.
- General understanding of the concepts and phases of the Solution domain
- Practical experience in system development or maintenance
Should have completed the following events or have equivalent experience:
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Define and position the role of business system manager;
- Define the responsibilities of the business system manager in the change delivery process;
- Identify the success factors of a change and how the business system manager can contribute to them;
- Identify some techniques or tricks that facilitate business system management;
- Explain the success factors associated with the concept of business system management on a project.
- What is a Business System Manager?
- Manage What?
- Assess Needs
- Define What to Deliver
- Accept Release
- Manage Transition
- Control Operations and Evolution
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 1 day
Presentations, discussions, examples, exercises and workshops.
||Up to list of learning events for:
Systems Delivery and Maintenance