Business system manager, user, project manager, member of information system architecture team or any other learner who will participate in a release implementation phase.
The most perfect system can fail if the change is not managed.
Throughout the earlier phases of solution delivery, Macroscope reminds us of things that can pave the way for a successful implementation. In the implementation phase, all those preparations are brought to conclusion. In addition to the mechanics of conversion, installation and set-up, we see a strong emphasis on the organizational change – communication, training, work redesign, etc.
This event familiarizes learners with the implementation phase and its deliverables and also reinforces the need to prepare for implementation throughout the solution delivery process.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the position and purpose of the implementation phase relative to the other phases;
- Explain how the implementation phase is prepared during the change delivery process;
- Describe the position and goal of every activity in the phase;
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of the main participants;
- Describe the deliverables used and produced during the phase.
- The Implementation Phase
- Ensure Implementation Readiness
- Ensure User Acceptance
- Carry Out Organizational Change
- Transfer To Production
- General knowledge of the concepts and activities of system development.
Participants should have attended the following or have equivalent experience:
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 1 day
Presentations, discussions, exercises and examples.
Each participant must have a computer available throughout the event (shared with one other participant if necessary) with access to the current version of Macroscope.
In addition, the standard supporting products should be installed (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader.)
||Up to list of learning events for:
Systems Delivery and Maintenance