All participants in the Solution Release Design and Construction phase.
This event is designed for the delivery group and is centered on the construction team. It will provide enough knowledge to enable them to participate in the Design and Construction phase.
- General knowledge of the concepts and phases of the Solution domain;
- Background and knowledge in system development;
- Competency in the interpretation of System Architecture deliverables;
- An immediate opportunity to participate in a Design and Construction phase;
Participants should have attended the following or have equivalent experience:
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the scope and key features of the RDC phase in the solution lifecycle;
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of participants;
- Identify and explain release implementation activities executed during the phase;
- Describe the process and explain the key deliverables produced by the construction team;
- Identify the key supporting techniques;
- Explain how the RDC phase interacts with other phases.
- Definition of the Design and Construction Phase
- From System Architecture to Design and Construction Results
- Preparing a Strategy for Integration and Verification
- Designing and Constructing
- Assembling and Verifying
- Preparing for Implementation
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 1 day
Presentations, discussions, exercises and examples.
Each participant must have a computer available (shared with one other participant if necessary) with access to the current version of Macroscope.
In addition, the standard supporting products should be installed (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader.)
||Up to list of learning events for:
Systems Delivery and Maintenance