Business system manager, project manager, member of the definition and validation team (professionals at the system architecture level), member of the information system architecture team, or any other learner who will participate in a package selection activity.
This event aims at providing an overall perspective, and introducing the Package Selection activity characteristics. It allows the learner to apply some steps of the Package Products and Services Qualification technique
- General knowledge of the concepts and phases of the Solution domain;
- Experience in system development or in package selection;
and should also have completed the following events or have equivalent experience:
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Explain the key points related to the phases of the Package Implementation path;
- Make distinctions between a Package Implementation and the customized development in the context of the preliminary analysis phase;
- Apply some steps of the Package Products and Services Qualification technique;
- Describe the Management of Package Purchase Contracts technique.
- Package Solution Delivery Path
- Definition of Evaluation Criteria
- Survey of Package Market
- Requests for Information, Bid Invitation and Bid
- Evaluation and Recommendation
- Package Products and Services Acquisition Phase
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 1 day
Reading, exercises, presentations, discussions and examples.
Each participant must have a computer available (shared with one other participant if necessary) with access to the current version of Macroscope.
In addition, the standard supporting products should be installed (e.g. Macroscope Deliverable Assistant, Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader.)
||Up to list of learning events for:
Systems Delivery and Maintenance