Anyone who will participate in an Agile project, either as a member of the project team or as a stakeholder.
This learning event provides an introduction to the Agile Delivery process. It includes an overview of its phases, activities, deliverables, techniques and main roles. It also addresses how to manage an Agile project.
A learner must have the following competencies:
- General knowledge of the concepts and phases of the Solution and Project domains
- Experience with system development projects
They must also have completed the following events or have equivalent experience:
- P050‑2 Familiarization with Delivery of Information Systems
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to
- Describe the “spirit” of Agile Delivery process through its underlying fundamentals and key concepts
- Explain the main characteristics of an Agile project and the role of each key player
- Use the phases of the Agile Delivery process and refer to Web materials as required
- Identify the techniques that can be applied
- Briefly describe the main Agile project management considerations
- Adopt the Agile attitude required to ensure project success
- Overview, Fundamentals and Concepts
- Main Characteristics of Agile Projects
- Project Scope and Planning
- Release Design and Construction
- Release Implementation
- Managing an Agile Project
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 1 day
Presentations, demos, discussions and quizzes.
Special Logistics Requirements
Each participant must have a computer with access to the current version of Macroscope.
||Up to list of learning events for:
Systems Delivery and Maintenance
PMI® Professional Development Units
If you are registered as a PMP®, you may record this training, after successful completion, with the following information:
- REP #1099 (Fujitsu Consulting)
- Event #TBA
- Number of PDUs: 7