All project participants, particularly project managers and team leaders.
This course is designed to share the Fujitsu approach to project management (PM), encapsulated in the Project domain of Macroscope. Topics covered include fundamental principles of project management, roles and responsibilities, recommended deliverables and activities.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe how to access the Macroscope PM method and how it is applied to projects;
- Navigate in the Project domain;
- Download and use project templates;
- Describe the PM project life cycle;
- Describe key PM processes, disciplines, roles and responsibilities;
- Describe key PM activities and deliverables;
- Explain the importance of management by deliverable.
- What is the Project domain and why do I need it?
- PM Processes, Roles and Deliverables
- Process Models, Activities, Inputs and Outputs
- A Deliverable in Detail
- What else do I need to be a Project Manager?
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 1 day
This is a hands-on course using the Project domain of Macroscope. The trainer guides the class through the exploration and discovery of Macroscope through presentations, discussions, and teamwork and individual exercises.
Each participant must have a computer available (shared with other participants if necessary) with access to the current version of Macroscope.
In addition, the standard supporting products should be installed (e.g. Macroscope Deliverable Assistant, Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader.)
||Up to list of learning events for:
PMI® Professional Development Units
If you hold a PMP® certification you may record this training after successful completion with the following information:
- REP #1099 (Fujitsu Consulting)
- Activity ID: M701-2
- Number of PDUs: 7