Trainer or any learner who must perform training.
This seminar emphasizes training competencies, as well as the techniques necessary for the transfer of competencies and the facilitation of groups receiving training.
The following skills and experiences:
- Experience in the training area(s)
- Oral communication skills
- Observation and listening skills
- Ability to be at ease in front of a group
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Filter out essential information concerning the learners forming a group;
- Prepare a training session (site, materials, instruments, etc.);
- Establish and maintain credibility as a trainer;
- Manage the training environment;
- Demonstrate an ability to choose and use the techniques relevant to the situation;
- Communicate, present and interact effectively in a group;
- Give positive feedback to and motivate learners;
- Effectively use the appropriate methods, tactics and media;
- Evaluate the quality of a training session.
- Adult Learning
- Fujitsu Learning System
- Presentation Techniques
- Individual Presentations (Series 1)
- Exercise Components
- Problem Situation Workshop
- Individual Presentations (Series 2)
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 2 to 3 days depending on number of attendees
Presentations, discussions, workshops, exercises and examples.Preparatory work: Participants must make 2 20-minutes presentations. Topics may include a unit from a learning event already delivered.
Note that 8 participants is the maximum for this event. Also, a video camera, monitor, and one break-out room are required.
||Up to list of learning events for:
Soft Skills and Tools