- Any professional who wants to learn and be familiar with RCM tool for effective implementation of results chain technique in order to efficiently manage organization’s investment benefits.
The course is structured into four units that will familiarize the learner with the concept of Results Chain technique and its process, rules and activities involved.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Visio application 2003 and above
- Have a sound understanding of Results Chain Technique
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Explore and identify various Results Chain Modeler tool functionalities
- Recognize the drawing functions associated with Results Chain modeler
- Be familiar with various tool tips and other significant attributes of the RCM tool.
- RCM Operations
- More RCM Operations
- Advanced Functionalities
- Drawing Functions
- Other Significant Attributes
- Course Summary
Delivery Mode and Duration
e-Learning: 2 hours
This learning module has not yet been upgraded to Macroscope 5.0. It remains quite valuable however since most of the fundamentals are still applicable.
||Up to list of learning events for: