Anyone who will participate in an Agile project, either as a member of the project team or as a stakeholder.
This learning event provides an introduction to characteristics and principles of an Agile project. It also provides an introduction to the Macroscope Agile Delivery process.
- Be familiar with general project management, solution development and delivery activities
- Be familiar with Macroscope Project and Solution domains
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to
- Understand the concept of Agile Delivery and its management;
- Identify the Macroscope Agile Delivery path configurations and how to adapt them for a project;
- Explore Macroscope Agile process, deliverables and techniques;
- Understand the deliverable templates for Agile; find supporting examples; identify and understand supporting Agile Delivery techniques.
- The Agile Approach
- Agile Solution Delivery Principles
- Macroscope Agile Approach
- Macroscope Agile Lifecycle
- Course Summary
Delivery Mode and Duration
e-Learning: 2.5 hours
This learning module has not yet been upgraded to Macroscope 5.0. It remains quite valuable however since most of the fundamentals are still applicable.
||Up to list of learning events for: