- Maintenance Team Leaders, Business System Managers and Maintenance Group Managers.
- Project Managers involved in maintenance projects.
- Members of the Maintenance Team and Change Control Board.
- Any other person interested in maintenance activities.
The course is structured into six units that will take the learner through the four phases of System Improvement and Maintenance processes, starting with an introduction to Solution lifecycle stages related to evolving the solution.
Learners are expected to be familiar with maintenance activities and the Solution domain of Macroscope.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Locate System Improvement and Maintenance within the Solution domain and tell how it covers the implemented system lifecycle.
- Recognize the relationship between System Improvement Maintenance and ITIL
- Describe principles underlying System Improvement and explain the importance of Configuration Management.
- Briefly describe each System Improvement Maintenance phase (main activities, key roles, deliverables, and techniques).
- Navigate through the Macroscope portal for more information.
- Introduction to Solution lifecycle Improvement and Maintenance stages
- Change Request Management
- Design and Construction
- More About Urgent Changes
- Course Summary
Delivery Mode and Duration
e-Learning: 2 hours and 45 minutes
This learning module has not yet been upgraded to Macroscope 5.0. It remains quite valuable however since most of the fundamentals are still applicable.
||Up to list of learning events for:
Systems Delivery and Maintenance