EM782-3 Communication Management
Project Managers planning to understand and implement communication management strategies on their projects.
The course is structured into five units that will familiarize the learner with the concept of Communication Management and its phases during a project.
- Be familiar with various communication management activities.
- Be familiar with Macroscope.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the entire concept of communication and its management;
- Identify the Macroscope communication management processes, deliverables and techniques needed to effectively manage the project communication;
- Understand and implement Macroscope communication management templates; find supporting examples;
- Identify and understand supporting communication management techniques;
- Understand some of the guidelines which help to develop, implement and monitor project communication.
- Introduction to Communication Management
- Communication in Initiating and Planning
- Communication in Executing and Controlling
- Communication in Closing
- Additional Project Communication Considerations
- Course Summary
Delivery Mode and Duration
e-Learning: 2 hours
This learning module has not yet been upgraded to Macroscope 5.0. It remains quite valuable however since most of the fundamentals are still applicable.
||Up to list of learning events for:
PMI® Professional Development Units
If you hold a PMP® certification you may record this training after successful completion with the following information:
- REP #1099 (Fujitsu Consulting)
- Activity ID: EM782-3
- Number of PDUs: 2
PMI and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.