EM702-2 Introduction to the Project Domain
Project Managers planning to use the Macroscope Project Management Method.
The course is structured into seven units that will take the learner through the features and functionality of Project domain.
- Be familiar with various project management activities.
- Be familiar with Macroscope.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Navigate through the Macroscope Project Management Method;
- Map the Macroscope project management approach to the PMBOK® Guide;
- Identify the core and supporting processes and find their corresponding guidelines;
- Locate and launch the templates for project management deliverables; find supporting examples; identify and locate supporting techniques and tools;
- Identify the key roles and responsibilities for a typical project.
- Introduction to Project
- Getting Started
- Project and the PMBOK® Guide
- Managing by Deliverables
- Base Processes
- Key Deliverables
- Course Summary
Delivery Mode and Duration
e-Learning: 4.5 hours
This e-Learning module has not yet been upgraded to Macroscope 5.0. It remains quite valuable however since most of the fundamentals are still applicable.
||Up to list of learning events for:
PMI® Professional Development Units
If you hold a PMP® certification you may record this training after successful completion with the following information:
- REP #1099 (Fujitsu Consulting)
- Activity ID: EM702-2
- Number of PDUs: 4.5
PMBOK, PMI and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.