- Project Managers
- System Architecture Team
- Anyone responsible for a project documentation structure.
The course is structured into five units that will take the learner through the main tasks and activities that can be performed using Deliverable Assistant.
- Have good knowledge of delivery environments
- Be familiar with Macroscope
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Organize a project documentation structure.
- Create the project deliverables with:
- Customized title page and styles;
- Customized content;
- Suggested Content that can be hidden or removed.
- Overview of Deliverable Assistant
- Getting Started
- Adapting Documentation Structure
- Deliverable Templates
- Creating Deliverable Templates
- Course Summary
Delivery Mode and Duration
e-Learning: 3 hours
This learning module has not yet been upgraded to Macroscope 5.0. It remains quite valuable however since most of the fundamentals are still applicable.
||Up to list of learning events for: