Any learner with an interest in the Architecture domain of Macroscope.
There are no prerequisites.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- explain the benefits of the method;
- situate the Architecture domain within the context of Macroscope products;
- point out the distinctive characteristics of the Architecture domain;
- explain some basic concepts of the Architecture domain.
Self-learning (computer-based): 2 to 3 hours.
- Macroscope and Enterprise Architecture
- Basics of Architecture Domain
- Definition of Capabilities
- The Techniques
- The Tools
Interactive Computer-based Training. (Available online to licensed and registered members)
This event is the first contact a learner has with the Architecture domain, so it emphasizes the benefits of the method and how it proposes to support organizational change delivery.
This event is a prerequisite to other Architecture domain events because learners will understand the benefits of a common change delivery process and be able to explain key concepts, techniques and processes of the Architecture domain.
||Up to list of learning events for: