Enterprise architecture team members.
- Awareness of Enterprise Architecture method
- Practical experience on enterprise architecture assignments
- Background in management consulting, interviewing, workshop facilitation, modeling and use of analysis techniques
The learner must also have completed the following event:
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Explain the underlying principles of the Architecture domain of Macroscope;
- Describe the phases of Enterprise Architecture: their purpose, activities and deliverables;
- Describe content of main deliverables;
- Use modeling techniques to produce main deliverables;
- Apply the method to a business situation with minimal support;
- Find more information using Macroscope.
The documents of the self-learning material present background information on the case study to be worked in class: Precision Control.
- Context of Enterprise Architecture
- Description of Enterprise Context
- Definition of Target Architecture
- Selection of an Evolution Scenario and Capability Release
Delivery Mode and Duration
Self-learning: 2.5 hours
In-class learning: 4 workshops of an average of 2 hours each
Readings about a business situation, minimal classroom presentations reinforced with a single case study, exercises, examples and facilitated in-class discussions.
||Up to list of learning events for: