EN - Enhanced Support Material Feature

il y a 10 ans 10 mois #734 par Serge Deschamps
EN - Enhanced Support Material Feature a été créé par Serge Deschamps
Another improvement to the Support Material and Comment features is now implemented in  Macroscope Online . This allows users with Authorized Author rights to create their own Support Material items, upload and attach documents and images, and assign a privacy level to the item. Any user may do the same with the comment feature, except that all comments are public.

This means that you may now create and upload your own Support Material and you may assign a level of privacy (who can view and/or update) for that item.
The following table summarizes the Privacy levels.

So what? Here are some examples.
  • As an individual licensee (e.g. self-employed consultant), I may now create my own private toolbox directly in Macroscope Online. This allows me to store links to or upload my own set of adapted template, examples or whatever else, or create notes, guidelines or other textual information associated with the proper Macroscope item. I can specify that this item would be visible only to me. No one else would be able to see or update that item or know that it exists.
  • As member of an access group (e.g. ABC Company), I may now create and upload a Support Material, as above, (say, to share a guideline or a better example) and assign a privacy level among the following:
    • By everyone: Anyone having access to Macroscope Online may see the Support Material entry and activate the link if any.
    • Only by Me: I only, as the author, may see the Support Material entry and activate the link if any.
    • By every member of the selected groups: Every member of one of the selected access groups, all of which I am a member, may see the Support Material entry and activate the link if any
Who can become an Authorized Author?
A Community Member:
  • holding an individual Macroscope license (in general, a self-employed consultant), or
  • who is member of a Licensee access group (usually, an organization), and who was approved by the group's administrator.
How do I become an Authorized Author?
Request your Authorized Author status to the Macroscope Online site administrator at Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.!

How do I create a Support Material entry?
Refer to the  Macroscope Help .

How do I add a Support Material Category in the dropdown lists?
Submit your change request to the Macroscope Online site administrator at Cette adresse e-mail est protégée contre les robots spammeurs. Vous devez activer le JavaScript pour la visualiser.!

Don’t hesitate to participate in this forum for any question or comment, or better yet, to share your tricks and tips regarding the Support Material feature.
Pièces jointes :

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
Propulsé par Kunena