Management consultants, senior ICT consultants, benefits management practitioners, or anyone interested in having an introduction to Macroscope and it Benefits domain.
This course is a subset of the 2-day R002-2 classroom event, which provides much more hands-on reinforcement whereas this event provides an introductory overview.
Some experience and/or knowledge in areas of management consulting or program management.
The aim of this course is to introduce the learner to Macroscope and its Benefits domain, and to encourage further learning through independent exploration. At the end of this event the learner will be able to:
- Navigate and search in Macroscope;
- Describe the purpose of the five domains of Macroscope;
- Describe the Program Management process of the Benefits domain;
- Explain what is meant by the Macroscope terms: Process, Phase, Activity, Technique, and Deliverable;
- Discuss the advantages of measuring progress by deliverables;
- List some of the roles and responsibilities presented in the enefits domain;
- Produce deliverable templates using Macroscope.
- What is Macroscope?
- The Program Management Process
- Deliverables and Roles
- Techniques and Templates
Delivery Mode and Duration
Webcast learning: 3 hours
Much of the material is covered by demonstration of the Macroscope site, to help make Macroscope “real” to the learners.
Suggested Maximum Participants: Between 15-20
||Up to list of learning events for: