- Managers or advisers involved in investment decisions with regard to new business opportunities
- Management consulting practitioners and coaches
The Portfolio Management process is one of the two base processes of the Benefits domain of Macroscope. This course provides an introduction to the process and contrasts it with the other Program Management process.
Some experience and/or knowledge in areas of management consulting. It is recommended that participants have completed the WR155-2 Macroscope Overview Through the Benefits Domain learning event, or have equivalent experience.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to
- Describe the fundamentals and concepts related to Portfolio Management;
- Explain the relationships between Program Management and Portfolio Management;
- Identify the key players in the Portfolio Management context;
- Briefly describe the Portfolio Management process in terms of its phases, activities, deliverables, and techniques;
- Refer to Macroscope as required.
- Evaluation and Selection of Initiatives
- Active Portfolio Management
Delivery Mode and Duration
Webcast session: 3.5 hours
Presentations, demos and discussions.
Special Logistics Requirements
Each participant must have a computer with a high-speed Internet connection (shared with other participants if necessary), as well as a telephone to connect to the audio portion of the Webcast session. A telephone with a hands-free speaker or headset is recommended.
||Up to list of learning events for: