Anyone who generally takes a project management or team leadership role or expects to in the near future.
This is a 3-day streamlined version of the M750-3 Project Management from Initiation to Closing.
P155-3 Macroscope Foundation or equivalent
The instructor will present selected topics in detailed estimating techniques (taken from M725-3) according to the preferences of the participants.
Part 1 Introduction
- What in the Project Domain of Macroscope?
- Process Models, Activities, Inputs and Outputs
- A deliverable in Detail
- Back to the Big Picture
Part 2 Project Initiating and Planning
- Initiating: Accepting the Project
- Describing the Project
- Defining the Project Scope
- Defining the Work Components
- Effort and Cost Estimation
- Quality Management
- Time and Cost Management
- Risk and Issue Management
- HR Management
- Further Resource Planning
Part 3 Project Controlling and Closing
- Executing: Teamwork!
- Controlling: Tracking Progress – Overview
- Tracking during the Controlling Period – Risk Management
- Change Control
- Issues and Problems
- Tracking Individuals and Teams
- Tracking during the Reporting Period
- Closing: “Are we there yet?”
- Wrap-up and Conclusions
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 3 days
This is a hands-on course using the Project domain of Macroscope. During the course, participants assume the project management role in a case study project. Course materials guide the participants through the use of the tool and the creation of deliverable components for the case study.
Each participant must have a computer available (shared with other participants if necessary) with access to the current version of Macroscope.
In addition, the standard supporting products should be installed (e.g. Macroscope Deliverable Assistant, Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader.)
||Up to list of learning events for:
PMI® Professional Development Units
If you hold a PMP® certification you may record this training after successful completion with the following information:
- REP #1099 (Fujitsu Consulting)
- Event #M740
- Number of PDUs: 21