Experienced project managers.
This course is designed to quickly and efficiently immerse the learner in the Macroscope approach to project management. The focus is to help the learner identify and use the components the Project domain that will be useful in the various elements of project management.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Navigate in the Macroscope Project Management Method;
- Locate and launch the templates for project management deliverables;
- Identify and locate supporting project management techniques and tools;
- Describe the key fundamentals underlying the approach;
- Describe the impact of using the method on current organization's practices.
- What is the Project domain of Macroscope?
- Process Models, Activities, Inputs and Outputs
- A Deliverable in Detail
- Back to the Big Picture
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 1 day
This is a hands-on course using Macroscope. The trainer guides the class through the exploration and discovery of the Project domain through presentations, discussions, and teamwork and individual exercises.
Each participant must have a computer available (shared with other participants if necessary) with access to the current version of Macroscope.
In addition, the standard supporting products should be installed (e.g. Macroscope Deliverable Assistant, Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader.)
||Up to list of learning events for:
PMI® Professional Development Units
If you hold a PMP® certification you may record this training after successful completion with the following information:
- REP #1099 (Fujitsu Consulting)
- Activity ID: M02/M702-2
- Number of PDUs: 7