Anyone having to create or maintain methods and other processes published with Macroscope ProcessUnifier™
This event provides a good understanding of the customization capabilities provided by Macroscope and how ProcessUnifier can extend this adaptation capability to satisfy the needs of the organization.
Participants are expected to be familiar with:
- Their development environment
- The concepts of sites and web pages
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Structure, create, maintain and publish your process, lifecycle, procedure or other similar knowledge domain.
- In particular, you will be able to...
- Understand the Macroscope environment and its built-in adaptation capabilities;
- Explain the main features of ProcessUnifier;
- Set up the structure for a new Process Domain;
- Create structures for deliverables, processes, techniques, etc.
- Create a portal for all the process components;
- Understand the key aspects related to the configuration and the administration of the tool.
- Macroscope structure
- Adaptation features
- ProcessUnifier functionalities
- ProcessUnifier demonstration
- Configuration and administration
Delivery and Duration
In-class learning: 1 day
This is an instructor-led event using presentations, discussions, examples, exercises and workshops.
Each participant must have a computer available (shared with one other participant if necessary) with access to the current version of Macroscope and ProcessUnifier.
In addition, the standard supporting products should be installed (e.g. Macroscope Deliverable Assistant, Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader.)
||Up to list of learning events for:
Soft Skills and Tools