Project managers, solution architecture team, and anyone else who will need to identify what deliverables need to be produced as part of a project and then produce them.
The event emphasizes using Macroscope tools such as the Deliverable Assistant as part of the exercises to create and customize documentation structures and deliverable templates.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows adn Microsoft Office suite.
Should have completed the following event or have equivalent experience:
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to
- Describe the nature and purpose of a documentation plan;
- Use Deliverable Assistant to create an adapted project documentation structure;
- Use Deliverable Assistant to create the customized deliverable templates for a project.
- Getting Started with Deliverable Assistant
- Adapting Documentation Structures
- Adapting Deliverable Templates
- Creating Deliverable Templates
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 1/2 day
Presentations, discussions, exercises and examples
Each participant must have a computer available (shared with one other participant if necessary) with access to the current version of Macroscope.
In addition, the standard supporting products should be installed (e.g. Macroscope Deliverable Assistant, Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader.)
||Up to list of learning events for:
Soft Skills and Tools