- Consultants who provide value management services (strategic alignment, program or project evaluation, preparation of business cases).
- Project Managers who want to use this technique to define or confirm a program or project scope, confirm strategic alignment, clarify and confirm business benefits or value of an initiative, and confirm the activities in and out of scope and direction.
- Any professional who wants to learn Results Chain technique for effective benefits management of their investments).
The course is structured into four units that will familiarize the learner with the concept of Results Chain technique and its process, rules and activities involved.
Learners are expected to:
- Be familiar with various project management activities.
- Understanding business case fundamentals like defining value, realizing defined values, and identifying risks.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the entire concept of benefits, benefits management and realization in context of project/program investment value;
- Identify Results Chain technique and its components;
- Recognize the processes, modeling rules and activities of Results Chain modeling;
- Explore the RCM 3.0 tool along with its functionalities and its application and system requirements.
- Understanding Benefits Realization
- Results Chain Technique
- Modeling Concepts
- About Results Chain Modeler 3.0
- Course Summary
Delivery Mode and Duration
e-Learning: 2 hours
This learning module has not yet been upgraded to Macroscope 5.0. It remains quite valuable however since most of the fundamentals are still applicable.
||Up to list of learning events for: