EM781-3 Scope Management
Project Managers planning to understand and implement scope management on their projects.
The course is structured into four units that will familiarize the learner with the concept of Scope Management and its phases during a project.
- Be familiar with various project management activities.
- Be familiar with Macroscope.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the entire concept of scope management and its sub-processes;
- Identify the scope management processes, deliverables and techniques needed to effectively manage project scope;
- Understand and implement scope management templates; find supporting examples; identify and understand supporting scope management techniques and tools;
- Understand some of the guidelines which help to capture project scope and manage scope change requests.
- Introduction to Scope Management
- Scope Management Process
- Exploring Macroscope Scope Management
- Course Summary
Delivery Mode and Duration
e-Learning: 2 hours
This learning module has not yet been upgraded to Macroscope 5.0. It remains quite valuable however since most of the fundamentals are still applicable.
||Up to list of learning events for:
PMI® Professional Development Units
If you hold a PMP® certification you may record this training after successful completion with the following information:
- REP #1099 (Fujitsu Consulting)
- Activity ID: EM781-3
- Number of PDUs: 2
PMI and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.