EM780-3 Risk Management
Project Managers planning to understand and implement risk management on their projects.
The course is structured into six units that will familiarize the learner with the concept of Risk Management and its phases during a project.
- Be familiar with various project management activities.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the entire concept of risk management and its phases;
- Recognize the relationship between Macroscope Project domain and the PMBOK® Guide;
- Identify the Macroscope processes, deliverables and techniques needed to effectively manage project risks;
- Use the various risk management tools offered by Macroscope.
- Introduction to Risks
- Risk Identification
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Response Planning
- Implementing Risk Management
- Orientation through the Templates
- Course Summary
Delivery Mode and Duration
e-Learning: 2 hours
||Up to list of learning events for:
PMI® Professional Development Units
If you hold a PMP® certification you may record this training after successful completion with the following information:
- REP #1099 (Fujitsu Consulting)
- Activity ID: EM780-3
- Number of PDUs: 2
PMBOK, PMI and PMP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.