About Site Members
There are three levels of members on this site.
Anyone not logged in is an anonymous visitor. A Visitor may navigate throughout most of the site, but cannot participate in blogs or discussion forums. A visitor has access to a limited number of features.
Anyone who has registered, has an active account, and is logged in. A Registered member:
- can post comments on blogs;
- can participate in discussion forums;
- has access to additional features such as selected e-learning modules and documentation;
- can request and access the exploration version of Macroscope.
A Macroscope licensee participating to the Macroscope maintenance program, who has registered, has an active account, and is logged in. A Macroscope licensee may be an individual holding a Macroscope license or an employee of a licensed organization. Naturally, Fujitsu employees are also Licensed Members.
In addition to what a Registered Member can do, a Licensed Member has access to:
* To access Macroscope Online or a hosted version of Macroscope, the Licensed Member must join an access group.
To join an access group
- You must have registered (account created and activated), and be logged in.
- Go to your profile (at the top, beside Welcome, click on your name). Note: groups you are member of are displayed at the bottom right of the page.
- If you are a Fujitsu employee or contractor, select the appropriate group under Fujitsu Divisions, click a logo to select it, then request to "Join this group".
- If you are an employee or contractor of a licensed organization, find out the group corresponding to your organization under Enterprise Licensees, click on the logo to select it, then request to "Join this group". If your organization is not listed, please Contact us.
- If you are an individual license holder, you should automatically be part of the Single User Licensees group. Otherwise, please Contact us.