Essentially those involved in implementing Macroscope: methodologists, coaches and those providing support to the users of Macroscope suite of methods.
The event emphasizes the reasons and benefits for customizing Macroscope environments taking into consideration their organization’s best practices. The learners participate in group discussions and exercises, sharing their understanding of the procedures, examples, and guidelines suggested by the event.
A learner must have the following competencies:
- good knowledge of existing delivery environment;
- be familiar with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office suite and Internet technology;
- be familiar with Macroscope;
- be familiar with Internet/intranet.
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- identify the principles guiding the customization;
- describe what area to consider when customizing Macroscope;
- explain what level of customization is possible and how to record it in Macroscope;
- carry out simple adaptations.
- Why adapt Macroscope?
- Adapting Deliverable Templates
- Adapting Ready-to-use Templates
- Adapting Documentation Structure and Sample Project Plans
- Producing Documentation Plan and Project Plan
- Adapting Methodology Content
- Personalizing Macroscope WEB site
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 1 day
Presentations, discussions, exercises and examples.
Each participant must have a computer available (shared with one other participant if necessary) with access to the current version of Macroscope.
In addition, the standard supporting products should be installed (e.g. Macroscope Deliverable Assistant, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Adobe Reader.)
||Up to list of learning events for:
Soft Skills and Tools