Business system manager, project manager, member of the definition and validation team (system architecture level), member of the transition and implementation architecture team, member of information system architecture team, or any other learner who will participate in a package adaptation and implementation project.
This event introduces learners to the basics of package adaptation and implementation.
- General knowledge of the concepts and phases of the Solution domain;
- Experience in system development, or in package adaptation and implementation.
Should have completed the following events or have equivalent experience:
At the end of this event, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the main activities of the information system architecture, release design and construction, and implementation phases of the Package Implementation Path;
- Explain the links between unit tasks and package options;
- Personalize a reusable package option;
- Explain why change management is crucial in a package context;
- Identify the conditions for adapting the Package Implementation Path.
- Complete User-level and Developer-level Models
- Recover, Adapt and Validate Relevant Standards
- Feasibility, Cost-effectiveness and Change Management
- Design and Construct a Release
- Implement a Release
- Path Adaptation
Delivery Mode and Duration
In-class learning: 1 day
Reading, exercises, presentations, discussions and examples.
Each participant must have a computer available (shared with one other participant if necessary) with access to the current version of Macroscope.
In addition, the standard supporting products should be installed (e.g. Macroscope Deliverable Assistant, Microsoft Office, Adobe Reader.)
||Up to list of learning events for:
Systems Delivery and Maintenance